Sagami Bay and the Pacific Ocean.
The multitude of creatures that live there.
Discover the magnificence and importance of the “connectedness of Life” at Enosui.
|March 1 - July 15||9：00 - 17：00|
|July 16 - August 10||9：00 - 19：00|
|August 11 - August 15||8：00 - 19：00|
|August 16 - August 31||9：00 - 19：00|
|September - November||9：00 - 17：00|
|December - February||10：00 - 17：00|
However, this program is subjected to change especially in the holiday weeks during the spring, summer vacation, and year-end and new-year breaks.
* Entry to the aquarium, ticket sales and applications for annual passports and other memberships are closed 1 hour prior to aquarium closing time.
Open Year Round
However, the aquarium is sometimes temporarily closed for facility inspections.
|General Admission||Annual Passport||Groups of 20 or more|
|Sr. High School Students||1,700yen||3,400yen||1,530yen|
|Jr. High School,|
Elementary School Students
|Children Age 3 |
- * Children under the age of 3 are admitted for free.
- * High school students are required to present their student ID.
2-19-1 Katase Kaigan, Fujisawa-shi, Kanagawa Prefecture, 251-0035 Japan
Tel: +81-466-29-9960 Fax: +81-466-29-9965
Statement relating to animal handling
- Establishment name: Enoshima Aquarium Address: 2-19-1, Katasekaigan Fujisawa, Kanagawa
- Type of animal handler registration: Exhibition DOHO160554
- Date of registration: May 10, 2007 Registration expiry: May 9, 2022
- Selling DOHO160555 Keeping DOHO160556 Lending DOHO160557
- Date of registration: April 14, 2017 Registration expiry: April 13, 2022
- Head responsibility of animal handling: Fumio Terasawa