Sagami Bay and the Pacific Ocean.
The multitude of creatures that live there.
Discover the magnificence and importance of the “connectedness of Life” at Enosui.
HOURSClosed days : All facilities will be closed during the period from 25 to 27 January, 2022, due to equipment inspections. The Beach Experience Hall will also be closed.
|March to November||9：00～17：00|
|December 1 to December 23||10：00～17：00|
|December 24 to December 25||10：00～18：00|
|December 26 to January 24||10：00～17：00|
|January 25 to January 27||Temporary closing day|
|January 28 to February 28||10：00～17：00|
However, this program is subjected to change especially in the holiday weeks during the spring, summer vacation, and year-end and new-year breaks.
* Entry to the aquarium, ticket sales and applications for annual passports and other memberships are closed 1 hour prior to aquarium closing time.
Open Year Round
However, the aquarium is sometimes temporarily closed for facility inspections.
|General Admission||Annual Passport||Groups of 20 or more|
|Sr. High School Students||1,700yen||3,400yen||1,530yen|
|Jr. High School,|
Elementary School Students
|Children Age 3 |
- * Children under the age of 3 are admitted for free.
- * High school students are required to present their student ID.
2-19-1 Katase Kaigan, Fujisawa-shi, Kanagawa Prefecture, 251-0035 Japan
Tel: +81-466-29-9960 Fax: +81-466-29-9965
Statement relating to animal handling
- Establishment name: Enoshima Aquarium Address: 2-19-1, Katasekaigan Fujisawa, Kanagawa
- Type of animal handler registration: Exhibition DOHO160554
- Date of registration: May 10, 2007 Registration expiry: May 9, 2022
- Selling DOHO160555 Keeping DOHO160556 Lending DOHO160557
- Date of registration: April 14, 2017 Registration expiry: April 13, 2022
- Head responsibility of animal handling: Fumio Terasawa