Sagami Bay and the Pacific Ocean.
The multitude of creatures that live there.
Discover the magnificence and importance of the “connectedness of Life” at Enosui.
|March to November||9:00 to 17:00|
|December to February||10:00 to 17:00|
However, this program is subjected to change especially in the holiday weeks during the spring, summer vacation, and year-end and new-year breaks.
* Entry to the aquarium, ticket sales and applications for annual passports and other memberships are closed 1 hour prior to aquarium closing time.
Open Year Round
However, the aquarium is sometimes temporarily closed for facility inspections.
|General Admission||Annual Passport||Groups of 20 or more|
|Sr. High School Students||1,700yen||3,400yen||1,530yen|
|Jr. High School,|
Elementary School Students
|Children Age 3 |
- * Children under the age of 3 are admitted for free.
- * High school students are required to present their student ID.
2-19-1 Katase Kaigan, Fujisawa-shi, Kanagawa Prefecture, 251-0035 Japan
Tel: +81-466-29-9960 Fax: +81-466-29-9965
Statement relating to Type I Animal Handling Business Registration
- Establishment name: Enoshima Aquarium Address: 2-19-1, Katasekaigan Fujisawa, Kanagawa
- Classifications of Type I Animal Handling Business Registration: Exhibition DOAI210512
- Date of registration: May 10, 2007 Registration expiry: May 9, 2027
- Sales: DOAI210513 Keeping DOAI210514 Lending DOAI210515
- Date of registration: April 14, 2017 Registration expiry: April 13, 2027
- Head responsibility of animal handling: Kenichiro Takubo
Information and Rules
- Please ask staff member if you wish to borrow a wheelchair (free). (Quantities are limited. Visitors are served in order of arrival.)
- No large (or long) luggage are allowed in our facility. Please ask at the ticket sales window if you needed storage. We my refuse luggage we deem not appropriate for entry. Lockers are also available (with fee), so please use them if necessary.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring their pets. However, guide dog and other assistance dogs are permitted.
- Flash photography is prohibited in some exhibit areas within our facility in order to protect the creatures. Please refrain from flash photography in areas where this sign is present. Only pictures and videos taken for personal enjoyment are permitted. Any photography for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
- Unlimited day-long reentry is permitted at this facility. Please present the ticket at the entrance again.
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the entire facility. There are no designated smoking areas.